Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Family Ties


As you may have noticed I have updated the Park Family Blog. I would really like to get as many of the family members as we can linked to this blog page. So if you are not listed please e-mail me with your blog and I will set up the link. It's just eva@smithplanet.com I know that some of you are private and that is great. You will still need to do the inviting if you want them to view your blog. It really has been fun to see pictures and do a little bit of catch up on everyone's family.

2 comments:

John and Catherine said...

This is a comment from Lilly Humpherys in Chicago to Grandpa Park (I am letting her type):

" kjjdh" She was not very chatty today--sorry!

Joliet YW said...

My sister started a blog for my mom, when she was here for Christmas... I am not sure she can navigate it yet, but I don't know her url. Contact Kaye.